Friday 8 March 2013

Daniel day 5 - I am indeed a tool!

In the Lords prayer, there is a line that says, “…give us our daily bread”. In my view, the Lord does give us that daily bread. Sometime it is not for us to keep, but to pass it on to someone who need it more that we do. The bible says that we must feed the needy, give to the poor, encourage those who need encouragement. Etc… we cannot give it out if we haven’t received it… Start praying!
Many times I have prayed to be a vessel so I can be used to reach those that God sends me to. And from time to time is has happened.  It is much easier to reach out to the homeless as nearly every one can do that and explain their action. The spiritual stuffs are more difficult to explain (see day 3’s post). Today again I had to call a random person who I had to pray for. I am not often aware of the impact this action has, but my sole mission in this is to try and contact the person in the same day so I don’t forget it…(I am a walking talking sieve). Today the person I prayed for needed encouragements for a situation at work… I am glad now that I managed to get in touch without too much difficulty. I do worry about the reaction of the people I contact.
I spoke to my colleague about this prayer thing and he replied that when Daniel did his fast, “weirder thinks happened….”  Not really reassuring is it? Though I am excited to be of some use, I
am worried and maybe fearful of what is to come spiritually… I am conscious of how unclean and unworthy I am. if I may say so myself I am a right pain in the derriere for most people and to the Father too.
The fact that I am being a useful tool in God’s toolbox makes me … yes fearful. I guess He’s got his reasons for using this particular tool in this way. I can’t wait to see what’s next! So, onwards and sideways!
Oat Bran with pomegrana & seeds
In regards to food, I am still testing new ways to eat oat bran without sugar. I tried it today with soy milk and Pomegranate … That taste great, As the little jewels bust and release their juices…. Yummy!
There is a business manual that says that before you can put a product on the market, you should find 20 ways to present it… from that, I have already found 4 ways of consuming the oat band and tomorrow we are going to try a version of the fry-up… I am excited about this! Come back tomorrow to see the pic and the method.
Lunch was skipped… no time. 
my tomatoes chunks sauce

For dinner I made my own Jar of tomato & chunks sauce… this is going to be my best friend next week, but tonight it worked well with my  seasoned-steamed-vegetables.
Thank you so much for keeping up with me on this journey.
Nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment