Friday 5 April 2013

Day 30… SH day 4

Today I decided to skip the resorts’ breakfast again. I wonder if anyone has spoken to them about the quality of their food here. It is amazing that, having traded for over 20 years, no one has taken them to task about their food; the vegetables are always over boiled, the fruits are bruised and at times you can find some starting to spoil… oh boy. I think I would have cried if I was paying for this with my own cash.
 So, skipped the resto’s breakfast, had a lie in and had some of my oatbran cakes with some tomato, fruit and redbush tea.
For lunch I had a plate of over boiled broccoli too ugly to be shown here.
And for dinner, I had some grated carrots collected from the restaurant at lunch time. To that, I added some grilled aubergine, sundried tomato and pickled beetroot eaten with a rice cake and a drizzle of flavoured sunflower oil from the aubergine jar.It tasted nice, but , I am starting to get tired of these unplanned mixes… just two days before I can go home and plan my meals properly. Can’t wait!
Only 10 days to go now before the end of this no meat, no caffeine, no sugar, no refined food, no deep fried food, no flour, no rice, no pasta extreme vegan lent.
The last days of anything can be a challenge and I hope that I won’t fall for anything until the end.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment