Friday 5 April 2013

Day 29… SH day 3

Today I decided not to go to the breakfast but instead had a lie in… I wanted to have a break from the tomato and mushrooms morning combo.

So waking up after 10 am I just had some fruits and redbush tea.
Having worked a bit on the stand this morning, I thought it was time I got out of the “compound”, go checkout the Morrison’s shop next door and get some supply, for the next few days. In so doing, I wasted too much time reading the labels and kind of missed my lunch break. With 10 minutes left, I just flew in the restaurant, collected a roasted potato and cauliflower, dumped it in my chalet, flew to the exhibition stand to liberate my colleagues who were on shift since this morning.
So, I had my lunch at 6.30 pm, which meant I didn’t have to worry about dinner.
For lunch/dinner which you can see here, I had baked potato, boiled cauliflower, topped up with roasted (jarred)  roasted aubergine and (jarred) Sundried tomato plus some olives and a little drizzle of sunflower oil from roasted aubergine jar.
Loved my concoction and it looked much tastier that what was served in the restaurant. I ate it cold but I didn’t have any choice and rather eat cold and tasty than… well what was on offer.
Something that I have notice is that I am really struggling to fit in my prayer breaks. Yesterday and today I was too busy when the prayer alarm sounded mid-morning and mid-afternoon… tut-tut

No comments:

Post a Comment